The Antonina Leśniewska Museum of Pharmacy is named after the founder of the first pharmacy which employed only women. Established in St. Petersburg, in the years 1934-1937 it was in operation in Warsaw, at 72 Marszałkowska Street. Currently, the Museum is undergoing renovations and a new exhibition is being produced. Due to the renovations, all educational activities run by the Museum are being held at other Museum locations.
31/33 Piwna Street
Due to renovations, the Museum of Pharmacy is currently closed.